|B.A. B.Ed. Integrated|
|B.A. LLB (Hons.)|
|B.Com. LLB (Hons.)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics|
|B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated|
|B.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Science and Machine Learning (In association with Xebia)|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Digital Transformation Engineering (In association with Xebia)|
|B.Tech - Electronics & Computers|
|B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)|
|BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business)|
|BBA (Finance & Accounts) CMA US Integrated|
|BBA (Health Care Management) in association with Cygnus Hospitals|
|BBA (Operations Management with specialization in Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Projects Management)|
|BBA LLB (Hons.)|
|B.Tech (lateral entry) - Computer Science & Engineering|
|B.Tech (lateral entry) - Industrial Engineering and Management|
|B.Tech (lateral entry) - Mechanical Engineering|
|M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering with specialization in Embedded System & VLSI|
|M.Tech in Computer Engineering|
|M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Phd Computer Science and Engineering(CSE)|
|Phd Mechanical Engineering|
|Phd Electronics and Communication Engineering|
- Fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- An online application number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Photograph, Signature, marksheets of educational qualification for uploading. Upload size is limited to 2 MB only.
- Keep payment details ready, which may be e-Banking or Credit/Debit Card details or Scratch card can be purchased from University Counter/ designated City Office.
Applications are invited for Ph.D. programmes for session 2019-20 in following Faculties:
- Faculty of Applied Sciences : Physiotherapy, Nutrition & Dietetics
- Faculty of Engineering : Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Civil, Mechanical, Automobile, Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Faculty of Management Studies : Management Studies
- Faculty of Computer Applications : Computer Applications
- Faculty of Behavioral and Social Sciences : Economics, Psychology
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Studies : Commerce
- Faculty of Media Studies and Humanities : Journalism, English
Tentative No. of Vacancies
- Ardent researchers and academic leaders as Ph.D Guides/Supervisors
- 389 filed/granted patents by students and faculty
- Over 4300 Research papers in International/National Journals and Conferences
- Rigorous coursework and specialized training on SPSS
- Eight Research and Innovation Clusters
- Mentorship programs to provide guidance on professional skills
- Strong research advisory committee for each doctoral students
- Weekly interaction with Supervisor mandatory with focus on Quality
- Academia and Research lab tie-up to catalyze research and enhance the quality of research
Admission to Ph.D. Programmes shall be based on the merit in Entrance Test and Interview. Entrance Test will be of 70 marks of 90 minutes duration.
The entrance test shall consist of 50% of Research Methodology as Part-A and 50% shall be Subject Specific as Part-B. There will be 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from Part-A and 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from Part-B in the Entrance Test with one mark each.
The candidates who qualify UGC / CSIR (JRF) and UGC NET examination are exempted for the Entrance Test. The Entrance Test should be followed by Interview for shortlisted candidates for 30 Marks.
Note: The candidates who qualify for the written examination will be given 06 working days to meet the prospective supervisors to discuss their area of research & presentation (From 18th June to 25th June, 2019 in the university working hours). List of supervisors will be provided to qualifying candidates by Council for Doctoral Program (CDP).
ADMISSION CALENDAR for Ph.D. Programme
Last Date of Receipt of Application
Date of Entrance Test
Declaration of Merit on the basis Ph.D Entrance Test
Meeting with Supervisors to discuss their area of research & presentation
From 25th June to 02nd July, 2019 in the university working hours
Date of Interview / Presentation before respective DRC
Declaration of Final Result for Ph.D Admission
Verification of relevant documents in respect of eligibility
Deposit of Fee and Issue of Provisional Admission Letter
on or before 19-07-2019 (Friday)
If you have any query, please call at 0129-4259000 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Manav Rachna Educational Institutions
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions are the brainchild of Dr. O P Bhalla, an educationist, and a philanthropist. Founded in 1997, MREI is a visible symbol of knowledge & experience providing high-quality education in various fields including Engineering, Management, Psychology, Economics, Computer Applications, Humanities, Education, Law, Visual Arts, Interior Design, Architecture, Commerce, Business Studies, Applied Geology and many more. The institutions have over 28,000 alumni base, 389 filed/granted patents, 56 global academic collaborations, and 80+ Innovation & Incubation Entrepreneurial Ventures. Institutions at MREI– be it Manav Rachna University (MRU), Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC) or Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (MRIIRS) – have the coveted NAAC ‘A’ grade status, catapulting MREI to the big leagues of higher education. MREI has twelve K-12 schools across the country.
About Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS, Formerly MRIU), Deemed-to-be-University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, and a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM) and has been awarded with 5-Star QS rating for Teaching, Facilities & Social Responsibility). It is a visible symbol of knowledge & experience providing high-quality education in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Health & Applied Sciences, Management, Computer Applications, Hotel Management, Commerce, Humanities, Media, Architecture, Design, Liberal Arts, Economics, Applied Psychology and many more. It is a Founder Member of the prestigious “College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance”. It has been ranked in the prestigious India Rankings 2018 by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, across three categories: ‘Universities’ (Rank Band: 151-200), ‘Engineering’ (Rank Band 151-200), and ‘Management’ (Rank Band: 76-100). It offers AICTE Approved technical courses, and is the Founder member of the prestigious “College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance”.
The Manav Rachna Panorama