|B.A. B.Ed. Integrated|
|B.A. LLB (Hons.)|
|B.Com. LLB (Hons.)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics|
|B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated|
|B.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Science and Machine Learning (In association with Xebia)|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Digital Transformation Engineering (In association with Xebia)|
|B.Tech - Electronics & Computers|
|B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)|
|BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business)|
|BBA (Finance & Accounts) CMA US Integrated|
|BBA (Health Care Management) in association with Cygnus Hospitals|
|BBA (Operations Management with specialization in Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Projects Management)|
|BBA LLB (Hons.)|
|B.Tech (lateral entry) - Computer Science & Engineering|
|B.Tech (lateral entry) - Industrial Engineering and Management|
|B.Tech (lateral entry) - Mechanical Engineering|
|M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering with specialization in Embedded System & VLSI|
|M.Tech in Computer Engineering|
|M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Phd Computer Science and Engineering(CSE)|
|Phd Mechanical Engineering|
|Phd Electronics and Communication Engineering|
Manav Rachna University is a multidisciplinary & interdisciplinary research driven University. University invite online Applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Doctoral (Ph.D) Programme as per UGC Minimum Standards and Procedures for Awards of M. Phil/ Ph.D Degree Regulations, 2016 dated 05.05.2016 published in the Gazette of India dated 05/07/2016.
Applications are invited for Ph.D. programmes for session 2020-21 in following faculties:
- Faculty of Applied Sciences : Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, and Department of Mathematics.
- Faculty of Engineering : Department of Computer Science & Technology, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Faculty of Management & Commerce : Department of Management & Commerce.
- Faculty of Education & Humanities: Department of Education & Humanities.
- Faculty of Law: Department of Law.
Last Date for e-form filling
November 29, 2020 (Sunday)
Entrance test and Interview
December 5, 2020 (Saturday)
Declaration of Result
December 19, 2020 (Saturday)
Last day for Fee Payment
January 15, 2021 (Saturday)
Registration and Orientation
January 29, 2021 (Saturday)
Commencement of Course Work Classes
January 29, 2021 (Saturday)
No. of Seats Available
No. of Seats Available
Faculty of Engineering
Computer Science and Technology
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Faculty of Management & Commerce
Management and Commerce
Faculty of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Education & Humanities
Education & Humanities
Faculty of Law
The number of seats may be increased or decreased depending upon the number of applications received.
Admission to the programme shall be based on merit in entrance test and interview. Entrance Test is of 100 Marks, written test (70 Marks) of 90 minutes duration (MCQs) followed by Interview (30 Marks).
The written test shall comprise two sections, each with 50% weightage:
- Section A – Research Methodology and Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Statistics).
- Section B – Subject Specific.
The candidates who have qualified UGC- NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M. Phil. are exempted from written test.
Eligibility for Ph.D. Programmes
The admission to the Ph.D. programme would strictly be done on the basis of UGC M. Phil/Ph.D. Regulations 2016 and subsequent amendments dated 27th August and 16th October 2018. An applicant possessing any of the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for admission to a Ph.D. programme of the University:
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Relaxation of marks in minimum eligibility shall be given as per UGC Regulation, 2016.
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D programme.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- In order to apply for Ph.D in the University, the payment for processing is to be made electronically. Keep the details regarding e-banking/Credit card/ Debit card etc. ready.
- Fill in the details and click on Next to proceed.
- Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Already Registered users can log in again.
- Form fee is Rs 1200 + 72 (Transaction/Service Charge) = Rs 1272/- and is non-refundable.
For any query, please call at 0129-4259000 or mail
About Manav Rachna Educational Institutions
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) are a name to reckon with across all genres of education. Institutions at MREI -- be it Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS; formerly MRIU); Manav Rachna University (MRU) formerly known as Manav Rachna College of Engineering; or Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC, under the ambit of MRIIRS) -- all have the coveted NAAC ‘A’ grade status, catapulting MREI to the big leagues of higher education. MRIIRS and MRU are AICTE approved and offer courses in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management, Commerce, Business Studies, Humanities, Media, Liberal Arts, Visual Arts, Hospitality & Hotel Administration, Interior Design, Computer Applications, Nutrition & Dietetics, Physiotherapy, Geology, Architecture, Psychology, and many more. MREI also has twelve K-12 schools across the country.
MRIIRS and MRU are members of the prestigious “College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance”. Both are the members of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as well. Both the universities have been recognized for their quality education, research culture and record breaking placements by the world’s leading associations such as Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), Business World, Times of India, NIRF, ASSOCHAM, Economic Times, Careers 360, Business Today, India Today, NHRDN, and The Week.
Manav Rachna Dental College is recognized for BDS Degree and MDS Degree by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and Dental Council of India.
Manav Rachna University (MRU)
Manav Rachna University (MRU) is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956), evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, established in 2004), is a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution rated AAA for Engineering in the Best Engineering Colleges Survey 2019 by Careers 360. Manav Rachna University has been bestowed with QS I-Gauge Gold rating. MRU is the Founder Member of the prestigious “College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance”.
Get Manav Rachna University’s Advantage
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions Highlights